If you are interested in joining the Sage Lake Association, the annual dues are $35.
We now have two options for signing up and paying dues. You can do everything online, or you can print a membership form and mail it with a check. See details below for both options.
* * * *
To sign up and pay online:
- Click here to fill out membership form
- Pay with a PayPal account or credit card, using the Donate with PayPal button below.
- You do not need a PayPal account to use this button! When you click the button, you will get a screen with options to donate with a PayPal account or donate with a debit or credit card.
- Please make sure your donation amount is equal to your $35 dues plus any additional optional donations you noted on the membership form.
- On the Paypal donate screen, please check the box to share your mailing address with Sage Lake Association; this will help the SLA treasurer to relate your donation to your membership.
3. Remember to click the “submit” button on the membership form!
* * * *
To sign up and pay via USPS:
- Print SLA membership form
- Fill out the printed form.
- Write a check payable to Sage Lake Association. Please make sure your check amount is equal to your $35 dues plus any additional optional donations you noted on the form.
- Mail the membership form and the check to the SLA Treasurer at: PO Box 474, Hale, MI 48739.
The Sage Lake Association conducts meetings on the last Saturday of the month, May through August at 10:00 a.m. Meetings are held at Hill Township Hall 4985 Townhall Rd. Hale. Depending on CDC guidelines on the meeting dates, meetings will be conducted virtually via Zoom if necessary.
In 2021 the dates will be:
June 19 (moved from June 26 due to Kids’ Fun Day on June 26)