If you are interested in joining the Sage Lake Association, the annual dues are $35.
We now have two options for signing up and paying dues. You can do everything online, or you can print a membership form and mail it with a check. See details below for both options.
* * * *
To sign up and pay online:
The link below (where it says “Click here…”) will take you to an online membership form.
After you complete and submit the form, you will get a screen with payment options:
- a link for online payment; the payment can be made with any major credit card or a PayPal account
- or instructions for paying by check if you prefer
* * * *
To sign up and pay via USPS:
- Print SLA membership form
- Fill out the printed form.
- Write a check payable to Sage Lake Association. Please make sure your check amount is equal to your $35 dues plus any additional optional donations you noted on the form.
- Mail the membership form and the check to the SLA Treasurer at: PO Box 474, Hale, MI 48739.
The Sage Lake Association conducts meetings on the last Saturday of the month, May through August at 10:00 a.m. Meetings are held at Hill Township Hall 4985 Townhall Rd. Hale. Depending on CDC guidelines on the meeting dates, meetings will be conducted virtually via Zoom if necessary.
In 2021 the dates will be:
June 19 (moved from June 26 due to Kids’ Fun Day on June 26)